English For Business Task “Job Interview”

Retno  : Excusme, Good morning.
Puput   : Coming please. How do you do Miss Retno. I’m Puput. Glad you could come in this morning?
Retno  : How do you do.
Puput   : Sit down please!
Retno : Thank you.
Puput   : Okay do you know what we are going to do now?
Retno  : Yes, I’ve already sent my CV and application letter for looking a job in your company.
Puput   : That’s the point and now let’s begins the interview. First, tell me about your self?
Retno : My name is Retno Nurul Azizzah and I was graduated from Telkom University as Bachelor of Business Management Telecommunication and Informatics.
Puput   : Can you describe you working experience?
Retno  : My work experience at PT. Advance at least for 2 years as General Strategic and Planning Manager has improved my leadership skills, communication skills, able to handle complex projects and have good performance in facing clients. I have fluent spoken and written English.
Puput   : Okay, what are your strengths and weakness?
Retno : My strengths are high integrity, dicipline, self motivated and creative person. For my weakness is I have less confidence about myself.
Puput   : So, what’s your solution for your weakness?
Retno  : I try to communicate with many people.
Puput   : What do you know about our company and why do you want to work here?
Retno  : Bedrock Brand Consultants is a large enterprise engaged as a senior consultants. I choose to work here because I think your company has positive reputation in managing the employee and also the clients.
Puput   : Are you ready to work under pressure?
Retno  : Yes, I’m ready for it.
Puput   : Are you good to work in a team?
Retno  : Yes, I have joined some organizations in collage, before.
Puput   : What have you done to improve your skill?
Retno  : I joined English course, Mandarin course, and computer course.
Puput   : So, what salary are you seeking?
Retno  : Ehm… Because I’m a fresh graduate I think 4 millions is enough.
Puput   : Okay, I think it’s enough. Thank you for this time and glad to see you.

Retno  : You are welcome.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Resume Kuliah Umum Interpersonal dan Komunikasi Bisnis

KUE LUMPUR (BAHAN YANG ADA DI DAPUR)

One Man One Reduce One Reuse One Recycle